Ready for Emergencies?

Are you prepared for emergencies?  Do you know what Oakland and Alameda County provide for both dealing with emergencies and responding to emergencies?  Check out our reference page on Emergency Preparedness and see what your options are.

The process for reporting abandoned automobiles has changed. Citizens can report abandoned vehicles online at : or they can download OAK 311 app to their phones via the App store for Apple devices or Google Play for Android devices.  The SeeClickFix app (for Android or Apple devices) can also still be used.

You can also report abandoned vehicles using these phone numbers:

Phone Numbers
In Oakland: 311
Outside of Oakland: (510) 615-5566